I never received a refund .I did'nt receive a watch I ordered.I ordered a bracelet that broke.I have spoken to customerservice more than once.I would like someone to correct this problem.The problem has never been fixed.This has been going on since March I would like it to be fixed.I sent all the information asked for.The date i received product was at the beginning of the year.I immediate shipped the product back the moment I noticed it was the wrong type of T.V.So I returned the merchandise with everything inside box to your California address.The customer service department seemed confused about the transaction .I sent a copy of the USPS receipt stating the time and date of the return.

TURNERK631 wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy at Dealextreme. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5400 and wants Dealextreme to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dealextreme portable t v for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dealextreme?

Comments